Ģimenes profilsVārds: Elina
Uzvārds: Redzams tikai VIP lietotājiem!
Vieta precīzāk: Toronto, Canada
Darba laiks un atalgojums:Cik dienas nedēļā: 5 dienas
Cik stundas dienā: 9 h
Maksa par stundu: 9.5 Eur
We are an international professional couple working in finance looking for a home caretaker/nanny for our first child arriving in September, 2021. We are a Latvian mom (29) and a Pakistani dad (39) and we have recently relocated to Canada for work. Previously we have lived in Hong Kong, London and Washington DC together and many other places before we met.
We are ideally looking for someone who would be open to working with us over the long term and is open to further relocations and travel with the family as necessary.
We also have a well-behaved small dog living on the first floor only (no bedroom access) and a horse boarded at a nearby facility that you’d be welcome to ride but it’s not part of your job duties.
Aukles pienākumi (tipiskas dienas apraksts):
Your duties would consist of light housekeeping, cooking and childcare.
- During parental leave you’d help parents by taking care of the house and preparing meals. Your duties would include cooking and serving meals, daily laundry, emptying trash, stacking/emptying the dishwasher, preparing grocery lists, taking care of plants in the house and occasionally feeding the dog. Other tasks as agreed.
- After both parents are back to work, your primary responsibility would be to take care of the baby. You would feed, diaper, bathe and engage in activities (playing, daytrips, playdates etc,) as appropriate for his age. Cooking and light housework as above would be your secondary responsibilities as childcare allows.
Things you won’t do:
- Full house cleaning. We get full house cleaning twice a month including your room (bedsheets changed, bathrooms, kitchen, floors).
- Lawn maintenance. We get some lawn maintenance and gardening services.
Your current qualifications would include:
- Very good to excellent English skills, other languages a plus
- Non-smoker, no drugs, some drinking is OK
- Mature personality (ideally 30+), a high sense of responsibility and ability to adapt and remain calm are essential
- Must have infant first aid training ( we will arrange this if you don’t have a certificate already )
- 3+ years of experience with young children (3 months and beyond) a must
- Ability to do some housework and cook by following recipes are essential
- Ability to drive a bonus
- Medical, nursing, educator or other qualifications a bonus
- Experience living abroad, interest in gardening or equestrian are a bonus
- We will sponsor a work permit and help you settle (achieve permanent residency if desired).
- Fully on the books salary with full list of Canadian benefits (healthcare, social security etc.).
- Approx 2500CAD after tax pay + overtime (if parents are traveling, working late etc.).
- Full board (own bedroom & bathroom with bathtub at a basement unit with windows) at no additional cost.
- Paid phone connection with data.
- Plane ticket.
- 2 weeks of fully paid holiday a year.
- 4+1 bedroom newly renovated house with lots of light and a garden. There is a possibility to do/learn gardening if there is interest.
- A large grocery store within walking distance, all kinds of stores, malls, restaurants and services within 15min driving distance. Downtown Toronto is 40min commute, Pearson International Airport 25min drive.
- We have gym, yoga and pilates equipment (reformer and others) that you are welcome to use in the house. There is a public swimming pool open during summers one block away.
- High speed internet and plenty of books if that’s something you’re interested in.
Papildus informācijaDzimtā valoda:
Vai ģimenē kāds smēķē? Nē
Vai mājās ir mājdzīvnieki? Jā
Vai auklei nepieciešams pirmās palīdzības sertifikāts? Jā
Vai auklei nepieciešama autovadītāja apliecība? Nē
Vai auklei būs jāgatavo ēst? Jā
Vai auklei būs jāuzkopj māja? Jā
KontaktiKontakti redzami tikai VIP lietotājiem!
Pēdējo reizi manīts: 2021-04-12
Status: Meklēju aukli.